Welcome.

These are the thoughts, illustrations, visions, pictures, and images that inspire me, inner dialogues, and conversations, or things that I've heard.

11.24.2008

Inspiration Blocks- Art






The other Inspiration Blocks are so much fun. I thought that I would share a little bit of my older art with you. I have a bunch of pictures of art that I did a few years back...but I don't want this blog to just be full of old art. I am hoping to constantly be filling it with current work that I have been working on, that is for sale, and is just getting released to the public for the first time. I hope you enjoy these little postcards that I put together. And I pray that it inspires you to do something with your own gifts.

2 comments:

HappyEverAfterGirl said...

I love your art!!!

paintgyrl said...

Thanks. I didn't recognize your blog. You will be added as soon as I get done with this comment. I have been really missing my artist friends from Livejournal. I may need to post this there also.