Welcome.

These are the thoughts, illustrations, visions, pictures, and images that inspire me, inner dialogues, and conversations, or things that I've heard.

12.08.2008

Black & White Barack Obama Christmas Ornament





I sold this Ornament in my Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6164200. As soon as I get my camera up and working...I will be posting more ornaments to sell. Originally, I thought that I could just recreate the ones that I've already done. But, as I was completing this order, I realized that I can't recreate it...and I so I am offering only One of A Kind hand drawn and hand painted ornaments. I was going to give this ornament to my friend Andi..but I sold it on the shop so Andi will have to get a different one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I got my Barack and Michell Obama Christmas tree ornaments at www.WhiteHouseChristmasOrnament.com. USE DISCOUNT CODE : W3015303673 TO GET 10% OFF! Merry Christmas America :)