Welcome.

These are the thoughts, illustrations, visions, pictures, and images that inspire me, inner dialogues, and conversations, or things that I've heard.

12.23.2008

Books that I am going to read and complete in 2009 -Part One

Okay. So this book I got for Christmas from my dear friend Sarah...in like 2006....and it is so inspiring but I have been having the hardest time with the discipline of it all...the writing in a journal everyday, and sticking with it. NO MORE! This year in 2009 I am bound and determined to Persevere! It may take me longer than it should but I need to do this. I feel this one in my spirit. God has been really talking to me about stepping out in faith with my art...and reawakening the spirit in me that is designed to create and make things. I am called to release beauty into this world...and I need to do that. NO FEAR!