Welcome.

These are the thoughts, illustrations, visions, pictures, and images that inspire me, inner dialogues, and conversations, or things that I've heard.

12.17.2008

Next Step of the Domino Pendants







I only had one box...so I just kept taking all the pictures in the same box. I hope to sell enough things that I can buy the boxes to send and wrap the necklaces in for gifting and shipping. I think it looks a lot more professional.

I am not a jewelry maker by trade...so making these pendants which the domino part was a lot of fun...but making them into necklaces was hard...and I am finding that my hands are really clumsy and big for working with such little things like jump rings and clasps...and trying to tie knots in wire.

But I think that they turned out pretty cool considering that this was my first attempt. I found out however that 3 of them broke in the bag...the wires broke and my friend had to rewire them...so perhaps next month I will take a jewelry class at a craft store and learn how to do this stuff.

0 comments: