Welcome.

These are the thoughts, illustrations, visions, pictures, and images that inspire me, inner dialogues, and conversations, or things that I've heard.

1.13.2009

Artist Trading Card



So yesterday I was surfing the net, looking at the wealth of talented artists out there and I came across: Maria Pace Wynters and I was so impressed. I loved the way she captures everyday moments with her children. I am always a fan of multi-layered, multi-meida art...especially portraits. I was so inspired by the webpages...that I decided to do a little of my own. Here's a little artist trading card of the day after my son was born. I exaggerated the curls a little bit...but I loved his curls when he was itty bitty like that...when his hair was wet it would get all curly...so cute. And his eyes when he was first born were a slate blue color. Kind of like his Grandpa T's eyes. I am quiet in love with this style and this illustration of my son. I may end up making quite a few of these...but I don't know if I will be able to part with them...nor do I know what I will do with everything that I want to make since I will soon run out of storage. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jennifer! Thanks for the mention. It makes me very proud think that I could have inspired you to create your lovely painting.

thanks again, hope you are having a great day!

Maria