Welcome.

These are the thoughts, illustrations, visions, pictures, and images that inspire me, inner dialogues, and conversations, or things that I've heard.

2.04.2011

Finally I have finished Princess Peach. I think for the blanket I will need to

Finally I have finished Princess Peach. I think for the blanket I will need to either find a better skin tone or a darker pink to make her sleeve stand out a bit more. I've done a lot of sketches of grids and graphs of different characters. So far I am loving how she's turning out. Now to decide if we will do each character as different blocks and put the patches together.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

0 comments: