Welcome.

These are the thoughts, illustrations, visions, pictures, and images that inspire me, inner dialogues, and conversations, or things that I've heard.

3.10.2011

So today was Parent Vacation Day. More so for me than it was for Micah since he

So today was Parent Vacation Day. More so for me than it was for Micah since he had to go to work. But this morning I woke up at 6:30am and I made us breakfast. I drove Micah to work and went to Dick Blick and got thoroughly spoiled. Then, Micah and I went to lunch and I got a bunch of beautiful flowers. Went home and rearranged the flowers, took a shower, and I picked him up and presented him with a boutonniere with the flowers that I had. We went out for sushi and we opened gifts of new pens that we then used for the rest of our date at the coffee shop. We went to the Java House and had coffee and dessert. We sat in the fabulous chairs that I sketched. They were like a red velvet soft upholstry. I would love to have something like this in my home. Comfortable and extremely beautiful! Micah and I are both sitting here yawning at 8:22 at night. Our oldest probably isn't even in bed yet.
We will probably head home soon. Gone I guess are the days we actually desire to sit here all night

1 comments:

Beena said...

yay for parent vacation days...or even moments. They are the best.