Welcome.

These are the thoughts, illustrations, visions, pictures, and images that inspire me, inner dialogues, and conversations, or things that I've heard.

3.16.2011

Still Life #16

Today was the first day of working out on the wii active. I was inspired by a friend of mine who is starting to do P90X. I am not ready for that. So I am going to use what the Good Lord has already blessed me with. And I bet I will see results.

Tonight we had a great meal of gnocchi in a cream sauce with chicken, mushrooms, onions, and red & yellow peppers. Seasoned with thyme, tumeric & sage. And a wedge of iceburg lettuce, tomatoes, & homemade blu cheese dressing.

Micah and I started brainstorming ideas for a Mario board game to play with Isaiah. So that he can play and not just sit and watch Mario video games. I am pretty excited about it. I will had paint the game board on canvas & create all the game pieces & components.

0 comments: