Welcome.

These are the thoughts, illustrations, visions, pictures, and images that inspire me, inner dialogues, and conversations, or things that I've heard.

4.01.2011

ATC Portrait #1 Betty White Side Eye

My first portrait of the month. It's supposed to be Betty White side eyes...but it doesn't really look like her...It looks more like the lady from Designing Women, and no I don't remember her name the character's name nor the actress's name.

It was kind of weird drawing in pencil after a month of still life drawings in pen. The drawing isn't bad, it just doesn't look like her to me. Still thinking about adding color.

2 comments:

Beena said...

I think it looks like her and once you add color it will even more and the lady you were talking about is Dixie Carter and her character was Julia Sugarbaker. The hair is very Julia but the face is Rose to me. All in the same a very superb drawing. Side eye rules !

paintgyrl said...

You would know her name...I figured you would...because you are a good celebrity reference person. I thought the face from time to time looked like Julia...mostly in the eyes. But I am coloring the card now...and hopefully after I add layers of color Betty will come to the forefront.