Welcome.

These are the thoughts, illustrations, visions, pictures, and images that inspire me, inner dialogues, and conversations, or things that I've heard.

5.31.2008

Postcard #5



This is the first in my series of Leg postcards that I started sending to my friend and artist Cina. We have decided to send each other postcards to try to get our artistic juices flowing again. Cina picked out the theme this time. I think I did 10 leg postcards in all. I like getting mail, especially mail that isn't asking me for money and it's even better if it's original art! This is from a reference photo I found of a bicyclist's legs on the internet. I added the bicycle in the background and colored it pink in tribute to my brother-in-law who likes to bicycle across Iowa, who happens to have a pink bike.

0 comments: