Welcome.

These are the thoughts, illustrations, visions, pictures, and images that inspire me, inner dialogues, and conversations, or things that I've heard.

11.22.2008

Visual Scavenger Hunt #1 Green

Since I couldn't upload the pictures that I took with the Rebel....I opted to do a sample Inspiration Block of what I am doing with all the images that I have found.

This was a bit challenging...because we don't have a whole lot of green in our pictures. I took these from pictures that I've taken so far in 2008. Most of them are pictures of clothing, baby blankets, a chew toy, a sandbox, grass, a bath toy, some face painting I did at the Kingdom festival, and a section of a painting that I did....oh and the bottom of a baby pool.

Pretty good variety of green from different sources. It's really interesting I think when you look at all together.

1 comments:

Beena said...

How did you make the box? copy and paste or some photoshop magic?

I will do mines today as well...my color...DIRT BROWN! laffs no...I will have you challenge me with color.