Welcome.

These are the thoughts, illustrations, visions, pictures, and images that inspire me, inner dialogues, and conversations, or things that I've heard.

1.09.2011

All your heart.

I haven't given this blog much love lately. But I do have a bunch of ideas swirling around my head after reading and drooling over the latest issue of Somerset Studio Magazine...oh how I love it! Anyway, I am participating in a swap for Valentines Day which I've participate in many time before....anway here's a sneak peak of the hand carved stamp I made last night. I rather love the image of the heart & I love all the scriptures & songs about love & hearts. Perhaps I will hang out in this theme for a bit?

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

0 comments: