Welcome.

These are the thoughts, illustrations, visions, pictures, and images that inspire me, inner dialogues, and conversations, or things that I've heard.

1.04.2011

Ipod Nano cozy for sale!

Here's the ipod cozy that I made for the tiny ipod Nano. I think this will work out just fine. But since I don't actually own an ipod nano it's hard to tell if a button closure would be more beneficial. Anywho, this little darling will be posted to my etsy shop as soon as my good camera arrives and I can reconstruct my light box. Did I tell you? A tissue paper lightbox does not stand up very well to a 3 year old who loves to drum on things. I think the loop on this is just perfect to loop around your thumb for holding your ipod while walking or jogging.

1 comments:

Beena said...

Lovely....woot woot!