Welcome.

These are the thoughts, illustrations, visions, pictures, and images that inspire me, inner dialogues, and conversations, or things that I've heard.

1.03.2011

Felt project #1

Made from no pill felt, these adorable little circles can be used for a felt chore chart, routine reminders, or even a memory game if you collect enough of them. I am totally in LOVE with these! They are so cute! And easy for my son to understand & he get a great feeling of accomplishment when he gets a physical display of all that he has achieved for the day. We will also use these circles for learning to count & learning colors! Oh....how I love felt! Now to narrow down all the things I want to make. Should I have the chore felt board be a framed piece? Or a roll up mat that can hang on a ribbon? So many ideas to make with felt!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comments:

Beena said...

I saw a roll up felt piece this way it is easy for storage.